Chicken Tortilla Soup

Chef’s Chicken Tortilla Soup – “If Mexico was a Soup…  It would Taste like this” 😉 -Chef B

Chef spent 9 years in Los Angeles where he was Sous Chef and Later Executive Chef of several Upscale Dining Establishments.  Most (80%) of his staff was a Mixture of Hard working Latinos from Mexico (The other 15-20% Guatemala and El Salvador, we love them too!), from Baja, to Durango all the way to Oaxaca Mexico.  He loved learning their family recipes and enjoyed all the different tamales each family would prepare for the holidays and bring into work for him to try!

This particular dish he learned from his good Friend and past Sous Chef Nicolas, from Durango, Mexico.  We hope you enjoy!

*This Soup is Definitely Low Calorie, Low Carb and High Protein – a few things that keeps this from being a keto soup would be the corn, and touch of enchilada sauce chef uses in this recipe..

**All Cheese and Tortillas will be Prepared and Served on the side**

130 Calories / 2.5g Fat / 10g (Net 3) Carbs /17g Protein

*Macros based on 1 Serving which is 8 oz or 1 Fluid Cup or 1/2 the 16 oz Soup Container

$9.95

Earn 4 Points

GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE

Tender Pulled Chicken, House Roasted Chicken Broth, Enchilada Sauce Flavorings with Mexican Herbs and Spices and Creates this wonderful Soup!  Tortilla  Strips & Cheese Served On The Side.This Soup is Definitely Low Calorie, Low Carb and High Protein – a few things that keeps this from being a keto soup would be the corn, and touch of enchilada sauce chef uses in this recipe..

*Click on Photo For Full Nutritional Label & Ingredients

Out of stock

Secure Payment

Allergens

Nutrition Facts

130Calories
Fat
2g
Carbs
10g
Protein
17g

Ingredients

FILTERED WATER, PULLED CHICKEN, LIGHTER MEAT, SKINLESS, HOUSE ENCHILADA SAUCE (GARLIC DRIED MILD CHILIS, CUMIN, TOMATO, VINEGAR, SUGAR, SALT, CHILI POWDER, PAPRIKA, FILTERED WATER), HOUSE ROASTED CHICKEN STOCK, GROUND CUMIN, DICED TOMATOES, CORN, TOMATO PASTE, CHILI POWDER, SALT-FREE, RED PEPPER, ONION, SMOKED PAPRIKA, SCALLIONS, FRESH GARLIC, JALAPENOS, CHEF’S SEASONING / RUB (GRANULATED GARLIC, GRANULATED ONION, PAPRIKA, KOSHER SALT, BLACK PEPPER, ITALIAN HERBS), CILANTRO